Saturday, June 15, 2013

\\.::=TwentyFIve=::.//

everyone please leave a comment if you're reading and let me know what you think of it. Pass on the word! Thanks.
_____________________________________

I took a final look at my outfit in the mirror.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85715997

I was please and headed out of my apartment. I got inside of my Rover and headed to Sidney's. I drove up his long drive way and parked in front of the house. His drive way warped around and had another part, that I assumed was a garage. I got out and walked to the door. I felt over dressed, but I wanted to show Sidney the new side of me. I was ready to take over the fashion world and take chances. I took a deep breath and rang his door bell. He opened the door rather quickly.

A smile grew on his face from ear to ear, as butterflies took over my stomach. "Come inside!" he said leading me in. I looked around his home and felt warm. It was very clean for a boy living here. Then again I'm sure he pays someone to clean it more than once a week. "Sit down in the living room, there. I'm gonna finish getting ready." He was only in shorts and a tee shirt. It made me hope he didn't plan on just eating here or some where casual and then have to change because of me.

I looked around at his home and kind of wondered off beyond the living room. His kitchen led to the back yard, which was huge. He didn't have a pool, which I could understand why. He went home for the summer and wouldn't need one here. I walked outback, which was dark already, and an automatic light came on. He had a nice set up with a grill and bar with a big table and chairs. I felt nosy but I couldn't help it. I loved looking around houses.

The night air was amazing and I felt so at peace. Sid's home was definitely somewhere I felt comfortable. I heard the door behind me open up and I quickly turned and smiled. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," I laughed.

Sidney was dressed in dress pants and a black dress shirt. It was simple, but very handsome. He changed so much in just a few years. "It's alright," he said, smiling, and shut the door behind him. "I love just sitting out here at night and enjoying the weather. I love just being in silence." I turned to look at the back yard and felt his arms snake around my waist. "We could just stay here all night, but I'm starving!"

I broke out in a laughter and sighed, "Let's get some food for that belly!" I poked him in his toned stomach and made him giggle. He drove me into Pittsburgh and took me to Casbah in Shadyside. We sat outside since it was still warm out. "This is beautiful," I said taking in my surroundings.

"I was hoping you'd like it," he said taking his menu and looking over the options. "You like Chardonnay?" he asked peering over his menu.

"I don't drink much, but sure. I'll have a taste!" I ordered grilled swordfish, only by Sidney practically ordering for me. I hated spending so much on dinner. I always put money away for a house, since I was almost finished paying off my car. I worked very hard to own everything I did. Our dinner was wonderful and I was feeling pretty good from the wine. I was extra flirty, along with Sidney. He was touching my leg from under the table and told me I was beautiful about 6 times since we sat down. I didn't mind though. I told him a little about getting into beauty school and the work I did. He bitched about the lockout, which I understood completely. I would be so lost if I couldn't go to my job every day.

"We must have dessert," he said reviewing the menu again. "Chocolate cheesecake?" he asked biting his lip.

"I surely hope that was an answer and not a question! Bring that our way!" I exclaimed. We finally finished up and walked to the car. He opened my door me before I got in. We drove back to his house listening to Pandora and rapping to the most gangster songs we could find.

We reached his house and he ran to my side to open my door. I got out and started to walk to my car. "It was a lovely night," I said looking at my feet, to shy to look at him. He just made me smile like an idiot.

"Me too," he said with his hands in his pockets. I feel like he was stumbling over his words and didn't really catch what I said. I just let out a giggle. He then took his hands out of his pocket and pressed me against the car. His lips crashed onto mine and his body on top of me. "Stay with me," he mumbled into my ear. I looked at him and couldn't say no. Either my mind couldn't or the wine couldn't. But I wasn't fighting it. I agreed and followed him inside the house leaving my purse and shoes at the front door. I didn't work in the morning so I knew I had nothing to worry about. I followed him up the steps into his master bedroom. He didn't bother to turn the lights on and shut the door. All we had was the moon lighting up the room. My eyes adjusted to the dark and was swiftly picked up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he laid me on top of the bed. Our lips were hungry for each other. From forgetting how to kiss the day before, I felt like it was a body I knew my way around perfectly. We slowly undressed each other and he hovered over top of me.

This wasn't a drunk decision at this point. I wanted Sidney more than anything. After letting my heart go from everything I experienced, I knew this was the bed I belonged in.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that they're together and happy. Sid's a cutie. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete