Thursday, June 27, 2013

\\.::=TwentyNine=::.//

We arrived at our next stop, Phipps Conservatory. I didn't expect Sidney to take me to see flowers, but hey, I was down for it! We agreed to check out the shop before we left. I'm sure I could find a cute gnome I would HAVE to have to set in my little tiny "back yard". We walked through the palm court and saw a horse shaped shrub. It was really making me feel pathetic about my yard.

"Which way first?" he said looking left and right, back and forth.

"Rock, papers, scissor? I say left!"

"Deal! Rock, paper, scissor, SHOOT!"

"Paper beats rock!" I yelled, bouncing.

"Best two out of three!" he called as I started heading towards the winning destination.

"Nice try, Crosby!" I walked into the sunken garden and was a little disappointed I picked such a lame room.

"Yeah, lets go left, Sid. It's soooo cool," he mocked me.

I waved him off and looked around, "There's a cool colorful snake!"

"Where!" freaking out, Sidney was looking all over the ground.

"Right there, you dork!" I laughed, pointing to the decoration. "What a scaredy cat!" He rolled his eyes as we made it into the next room. "Lets go into the most boring ones first. I'm sure it gets better!" I said being optimistic. We walked around the Victoria Room and noticed the interesting fountain, where we could control the jets and lights.

"Okay, I'll admit, it's getting cooler!" he laughed. We headed near Broderie Room, where most weddings were held. "This would be annoying to walk through for a wedding. Were does everyone sit! The bride would get lost making it to the alter!" Sid said looking around, trying to find the end of it.

I just chuckled and agreed, "Well, be sure to not pick this out for a venue, dear." Outside was an aquatic garden. For being fall, it was still very pretty. It was getting cooler outside as the day drug on. We made it to the East room with a beautiful waterfall. There was something about those that made me feel so peaceful. "When I have like a million dollars one day, I'll have my own waterfall," I joked, but with a completely serious face.

"I wonder why I haven't thought of getting one myself!" Sid said, really considering it. I just glared at him, knowing it would be nothing to him to get a whole scene of nature in his yard.

We made it through the whole place, enjoying the beautiful things nature could create. My favorite was the Tropical room with the cool, goofy statue, made out of weird flowers or a tree, that looks like a Wild Thing. Sidney and I bought a few things from the gift shop before heading out. We decided it was time to get some food since our stomachs were growling at this point.

We headed into South Side and walked down the street to find the prefect place. "I don't think I want fancy," I wrinkled my nose, passing Nakama.

"Where ever your little tummy pleases," he said with his arm around my shoulder and patting my stomach, making me giggle.

We decided on a small pizza shop, Gennaro's. We were served quickly and we finished off a whole pizza together. I guess that's what happens when you wait all day to eat again, minus a small sandwich we grabbed before we left the zoo. "Well, I'm ready to sleep till next week," I laughed.

"One last surprise," grinning, Sid sipped on his water. "Ready?" I sighed and nodded. "You don't wanna go? You wanna go home?" he asked, looking defeated.

"No, sweetheart!" I said getting up, "I'm just worried you might have to roll me to our next destination."

He had a sigh of relief, "Good, you'll love this," he said kissing me. We drove down to the incline and I knew his plan exactly. I just felt butterflies all over. This was just a perfect ending to our night. We rode to the top of Mount Washington, enjoying the final bit of Sunlight. He held me close as we sat on the cold ground. Everything today was just so wonderful. I felt so peaceful and nothing was holding me back. I really let go of every fear I had and was ready to love Sidney with my whole heart, without second guessing.

We turned to one another, as if we both knew what each other was thinking, and closed the gap between us, our lips pressing together. His tongue gliding across my bottom lip, wanting to tangle with tongue. I knocked off his hat, holding it with one hand, while I grabbed his curls with the other. His hands roaming my lower body, I could feel things heating up. It would be the perfect ending to our night, but I needed to set a line for us starting out again. I pulled away smiling and gave him one last, small kiss.

"Let's get going, Mister."

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it was just getting good. Haha. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story! :) I can't wait for more!!!

    ReplyDelete