Friday, April 17, 2009

\\.::=Nine=::.//

Work on Wednesday was just like any other, and as I was waving bye to Mel and walking to my car, I noticed and something on my hood. There were a beautiful bouquet of flowers on my car and as I picked them up, I seen a note on them.

Raina,
I just want to say thanks for the other night. I had a blast. I hope we can do it again. Maybe we can tonight? Colby’s having a party at his place. Call me for details and let me know. Its okay if you don’t want to. Thanks again. Talk to you later.
Sidney.


I smiled widely and got in the car. I drove home and ran inside, putting the flowers in a vase. I grabbed my phone and called Sidney. It took a while to ring, but he answered.
“Hello,” he said laughing. I heard kids in the back yelling his name.
“Hey there,” I said smiling, wondering what was going on.
“Guy, stop please,” I heard him mumble to them. “Hey, sorry, the kids are beating me up,” he said trying to get air.
I could help but laugh. “And I thought you were a mighty hockey player,” I laughed.
“Yeah, well you take on four Lemieux kids at one time and see how you do!”
“I think I’d jump in and help them,” I said teasing him.
“I‘d take you out first.”
“Pshh, you wish,” I said smirking. “So, how about I got an unexpected gift on my car today?”
Sidney’s voice got shaking, but happy. “Oh yeah, what was it?”
“Beautiful flowers. Some stud got em for me and invited me to a party.”
“I have compaction, eh?”
“I think so.”
“So, you gonna go with this guy to that party?”
“Depends on what’s going on at this party.”
“Well, it’s a sleep over.”
“Sidney!” I yelled into the phone.
He laughed. “No, not like that, pervert! Colby’s having a sleep over, and we’re gonna wear footy pjs, eat popcorn, and watch movies. You can even bring Millie if you want. And I’ll make sure we don’t stay up too late so you can make it to work.”
I smiled at the thought. What would hurt? It’d be kind of fun. “Sure. What time does it start?”
“Seven. I can pick you up at six because I’m going early.”
“Okay. I’ll go get ready.” We said goodbye and I jumped in the shower. I dried my hair, straightened it, and put it into two braids. I put light make up on and looked around for footy pjs. Who the fuck wears these at such an age?! I looked at the clock and seen I had an hour. I threw on clothes and ran to the mall to find a pair. I couldn’t be the only one left out!
I hurried around trying to find them. Finally, I ran into a store and found the perfect pair. They were penguin ones! The lady looked at me like I was nuts buying them. I got a few other things like pop, chips, and cookies so I didn’t look cheap. I hurried home and changed into my new pjs.
I finished getting ready just in time. Sidney knocked on my door and I ran to greet him. I checked myself in the mirror before opening the door. “Hey,” I smiled, seeing Sidney in him outfit.
He pulled me into a hug, laughing. “Hey, Raina, you look cute.”
“So do you, sir,” I said trying not to crack up.
“Ready to roll?” he asked. I nodded and called for Millie. She ran in and Sidney started cracking up. “You got pjs for your dog too?!”
“Yeah, go figure I had some for her, but not for me. I had to run to the store real quick,” I laughed.
“You didn’t have to get them,” he said grabbing the pop. “I was just saying. But you look real cute in them.”
I blushed and looked at the ground. “Thanks,” I giggled. I grabbed my bag, but Sidney went to grab it as well. “I got it, Sid,” I said grabbing the handle.
“Raina, it’s cool. I got it.”
“I’ll kick you, Crosby,” I said trying not to laugh.
He won the battle anyways and took the bag. I grabbed Millie and we headed to his Range Rover. Colby was about 20 minutes away, which left us with a lot of spare time for conversation.
“So, who’s all coming?” I asked texting Mel telling her I might be late tomorrow.
“Jordan, Max, Marc-Andre, Brooks, Tyler, and Kris, and they’re bring their girlfriends.”
I nodded. “This is gonna be a long night,” I said leaning back into my seat. “But time well spent,” I grinned.
We ended up having a conversation about Friends for the whole trip there, which I was happy about. We got to Colby’s and took our stuff inside. Millie fallowed me in and I walked in and seen Colby and some girl sitting on the couch in their outfits.
“Hey, Sid and his hot friend,” Colby said getting off the couch. “How are you Riana?”
“Pretty good,” I smiled. “You’re self?”
“Pretty swell,” Colby said grabbing my bag. “I’ll put this in the guest room.”
“Hey, Colbs, Riana bought your favorite! Combos!” Sidney yelled.
Colby looked at me and hugged me, picking me up. “Thank you! Thank you!”
“You’re welcome?” I said laughing as he put me down. Soon the guys showed up with their girlfriends. We were mingling around, getting to know each other and some were playing video games. I was talking to Jordan, who was extremely friend and not to mention, hot.
“So, are you seeing golden boy?” he asked popping open a beer.
I blushed. “Not really. I mean, he’s an amazing guy, but we just haven’t gone that far. I barely know him.”
Jordan nodded. “Yeah I know what you mean. He better treat you good,” he winked. It was about nine when the boys put away their controllers and picked out a movie. We decided on The Grudge and we all took out spots on the couches, chairs, and the floor. Me and Sidney ended up in the corner of the couch on the floor. It was actually really comfortable.
The beginning was awkward for me. I didn’t know if I should make myself comfortable on Sidney, or just lay there in my own spot. Sidney made up my mind when he pulled me closer to him. The lights were out, so you couldn’t really tell who was doing what.
Sidney took advantage to it. His arm was over my stomach and he was propped up on his elbow. I looked at him and smiled. He was just so adorable. He looked down at me and grinned. “What?” he whispered.
I shook my head and he asked again getting closer to my face. I knew he would back away after the movie incident. I pulled the back of his neck, to bring his face closer to mine. His lips landed perfectly onto mine. His tongue grazed my lower lip, letting me know he wanted in. He then broke apart my lips and my tongue wrapped around his. He held my face and deepened the kiss, push his lips harder onto mine, and his tongue more entwined with mine.
He pulled away with a grin and kissed my nose. I shook my head and pulled his face back down to kiss him again. We did that for a good fifteen minutes.

After we were done, the movie was almost over, and I was beat. “Wanna go to sleep, babe?” Sid whispered in my ear. I nodded and he started to pick me up.
“I wanna stay here,” I said with a chuckle.
Sidney rolled his eyes, “Whatever you say.” He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. Within seconds, I was fast asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Colby would have a sleepover. Ha. Why is Jordan such a sweetheart? And whose his girl? Anyway, Sidney is so sweet to Raina and I'm thinking that he should really ask her out soon. But this is all just my opinion. Ha.

    I loved this chapter and can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete